We encourage you to enroll your child into an insurance policy as soon as possible to prevent delays in your child's care as there may be processing delays with your insurance company.
Please review all important information.
* Please make sure to add Dr. Subash Arora as the PCP no matter who your child's primary managing provider is. This must be active the day of your visit for service.
* For state medicaid patients, insurance must be active by the 3 month visit with Dr. Subash Arora listed as the PCP for service.
* For private insurance patients, insurance must be active by the 1 month visit with Dr. Subash Arora listed as the PCP for service.
* If your child does not have active insurance the day of your visit you will receive a phone call from our front desk that same morning, or soon after the insurance is run for a same-day urgent appointment.
* If insurance is not active and or Dr. Arora is not listed as the PCP, you may choose to self pay. Please contact our office for self payment fees.
* Co-payments: All co-payments must be collected in full at the time of arrival for service. This is not covered by your insurance company. You may pay with cash or credit.
- Aetna PPO & HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO- 242,266,302
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Cigna PPO & HMO
- County Care
- Coventry HMO & PPO
- First Health EPO & PPO
- Health Link/Unicare PPO
- Humana PPO
- Humana HMO- 302
- United Health Care- PPO & HMO
- Union Medical (Local 1546) HMO
- SEIU- Local 4 HMO & PPO