- Provide the highest quality of care for pediatric patients and their families
- Treatment given with respect and compassion, personalized for each patient
- Comprehensive care, focused on wellness and health of the patient
- Promoting healthy physical and emotional development
- Developing a partnership between the pediatrician, patient and their parents based on trust
- Up-to-date care combined with value and consideration for the patient
Why is it important for you to find an excellent Pediatrician for your family?
Finding an excellent Pediatrician you can trust with the health of your child is crucial. Your child is a precious gift and you child should receive only the nest quality medical care.
Here at Pediatric Associates we have 2 of the most professional and compassionate doctors. Each doctor has excellent credemtials a superb medical background. We have three convenient office locations and have been rated 4 1/2 stars out of 5 according to ratemd.com.
To find the right Pediatrician that matches your personal needs requires reseach and investigation. Come and meet with either/both doctors in a free one on one pre-consultation interview.
* Advocate Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn
* Little Company of Mary Hospital, Evergreen Park
* Hope Children’s Hospital, Oak Lawn
* Silver Cross Hospital, New Lenox
* Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago (CCPA)
The influenza vaccine is recommended for all children 6 months and above.
Please call our office for an appointment ! Have questions about the vaccine?
We will be happy to answer them at the office.
Here is some information from the CDC as well:
Evidence based medicine. Continuous collection of data and making treatment better everday.
Listening to your every detail, examining the patient thoroughly and giving the best medical advice, and explaining the risk and benefits.
*Dietary Advice and obesity counseling
*Excercise and physical activity
Screening for :
*Diabetes and cholesterol
Check out our new forms section. Save time by printing things out at home to have them ready for your appointment!
Click here to go to Forms!